Ek Villain is one of the best Indian romantic thriller movie which is directed by Mohit Suri, and Produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor under Balaji Motion Pictures and ALT Entertainment. EK VILLIAN was released on 27th June 2014.
The movie’s main stars who are acting in lead roles are:
- Sidharth Malhotra (GURU) – Acting as gangster boy who became a gangster because of a childhood incident. He falls in love with Aisha’s simplicity, he get out of the dark past’s and start a new life together. Sidharth Malhotra was reported to be doing a lot of action sequences for the film.
- Riteish Deshmukh(Rakesh) – We have seen Riteish Deshmukh on almost all of the film acting as an comedian actor. But he seems to be playing a different role in this movies. He is acting as a common man who does everything for his loving wife Aamna sharif( Sulochana) and his child who were murdered by a serial killer, The Villian.
- Shraddha Kapoor(Aisha): Shraddha Kapoor who started her acting career with the 2010 film Teen Patti is now Acting as a pretty girl who luckily meets (GURU) where she try to pull him out from his dark gangster life. She is consumptive and her body is afflicted by a disease which shows her days are numbered.
Others cast and crew member are:
- Aamna Sharif(Sulochana Mahadkar)
- Shaad Randhawa(CBI Officer Aditya Rathore)
- Kamaal R Khan(Brijesh Yadav)
- Remo Fernandes(Caesa)
One of the most interesting part of this film is the way the characters have been sketched and developed. Both Guru and Rakesh are playing as a negative roles which makes viewer to expect traits to clash at some point of time. It is as muddled as a serial killer’s twisted mind and just as destructive. The music is mind-blowing, Coming back, the movie is supposed to be different from a thriller because of its love angle, as Sidharth told us. Ek Villain has been pulled off by its cast and script with a lot of grace, and as a love story, it will ink itself in hearts. They are a bunch of convincing characters who bring out the best and worst aspects of being in love, of being a good person. But when it comes to the thrill and mystery that the looks of the film promised, we have seen well.
Shraddha Kapoor get injured while shooting for ‘Ek Villain’
‘Aashiqui 2’ Actress shraddha kapoor has been injured in a bike accident while shooting for Ek Villian. This accident took place during the shooting of a scene for ‘Ek Villain’ while Shraddha was racing with Co-Star Sidharth Malhotra on a Bullet. But unfortunately Shraddha’s bullet skid when she tried to speed up and fell. She says to her fans to wear a helmet while riding and to ride to safe.
Box office Report of Ek Villian
Ek Villian the one of the most awaited and best thriller movies get success to hit the domestic total so far to 81.50 crores net at the Box Office. The film received mixed reviews from critics, but performed well at the box office. Currently being the 4th Highest Grosser of 2014, Ek Villain has maintained a good pace even in its 2nd week.